能能哥博客

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

拥抱自信,爱自己比被人爱更重要 [复制链接]

1#

记得邓紫棋有次出席纽约时装周,她的造型却遭到网友吐槽,称其是“时装绝缘体”。而对此,她回应称:“时尚是一种态度,要有自信,拥抱自己,才会美。”

她还在微博回应称,“这瞬间,我真爱自己。山林树木有高低,人人生来就不一样。各自的强项弱项优点缺点,让我们各自都独特。努力健身,到底是让自己变成掌管健康的主人,还是屈服於世俗眼光的奴隶?听过愈多难听的话,愈发现再难听也不过如此。瞬间感觉像从监狱里走出来。亲们,好好享受生活、拥抱自己吧!

能能哥深以为然,何必屈从于世俗眼光?美是内在的,拥抱自己,乐观自信,才会活出坦然美丽的人生。最近我发现,一位白癜风“女王”也是这样的,跟你们分享一下:

分享 转发
白癜风资料整理搬运专家
2#

回复 1楼能能哥的帖子

what others thought was a curse. it's such a blessing to me now.Embrace yourself love yourself .

以前其他人的想法对我来说是咒骂,现在对我来说是一种祝福,拥抱自己,爱自己。

vitiligo is described as the melanin deficiency and so what happens your body starts to deplete itself from is melanin and you start to develop white patches.

白癜风被认为是黑色素缺乏,身体黑素细胞功能消失引起,然后皮肤开始形成白色斑块。

Tonisha Brown has a rare skin condition called vitiligo,but the glamorous 32-year old uses it to her advantage.

TonishaBrown有一种罕见的皮肤病,叫做白癜风,但这位32岁的迷人女士却利用了这一优势。

I don't ever have to walk into a party and feel like someone's gonna to be there looking like me. They might have on the same dress as me,but they'll never look like me.

我从来不去派对,觉得那里可能有人像我一样,他们可能穿着和我一样的衣服,但他们永远不会像我。

Tanisha hasn't always been so confident.

Tanisha并不总是那么自信。

I've had vitiligo since I was 5 years old .So I didn't know that I look different,too different until I got to middle school and people made me realise I looked really different. As a kid the names that people would call me would be,of course "Dalmatian"because that'spotted. "Zebra",which has stripes. It made me feel like "why me,out of everybody,why me?" I'm the only one in my family that has it,only one of my friends that have it. and I just,my whole thought was,"why me? why, why did this have to happen to me?" I spent a lot of time wearing makeup,hiding behind the makeup. I did not want people to see me the way that I was because I was so,so shy so insecure And I didn't want people to react negatively,I guess.

我从5岁起就有白癜风了,那时我并不知道我看起来有什么不同,直到我上中学,人们让我意识到我看起来真的很不一样。作为一个孩子,他们叫我“达尔马提亚狗”,因为它是斑点狗,叫我“斑马”,因为它有条纹。这让我觉得“为什么是我,这么多人,为什么是我?”我是我家里唯一有白癜风的人,我的朋友里只有一个有,我整个想的是,“为什么是我,为什么,为什么这要发生在我的身上?”我花了很长时间化妆,躲在化妆后,我不想别人看到我的样子,因为我害怕,没有安全感,我不希望别人作出不好的反应。

对于TonishaBrown来说,从5岁开始就拥有影响容貌的疾病真的是很“残忍”了,从小被迫接受“美”与“丑”的界定,换做我们,我们会怎么做?
白癜风资料整理搬运专家
发新话题 回复该主题