能能哥博客

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

如果她都有勇气不化妆… [复制链接]

1#

一直在朋友圈发化完妆+美颜相机后照片的妹纸,有勇气发自己素颜的照片吗?甚至有勇气素颜走出门吗?一个叫IomikoeJohnson的女模特她敢,她甚至得了白癜风。

都说女性化妆是为了取悦自己的心理,而我们知道白癜风是严重影响美观的,IomikoeJohnson是在挑战自己的心理吗?能能哥不这么认为,我们来看:

分享 转发
白癜风资料整理搬运专家
2#

回复 1楼能能哥的帖子

we say you're very brave doing that and we commend you for doing that.is that

is that the way you want to be perceived as brave or do you just want to be perceived as you

我们说你很勇敢并且赞同你这么做,这是你想被视为勇敢的方式,还是你只是想被认为这就是你?

I just want to be perceived as just me.

我只是想被认为这就是我

it's just the way God made me so I just want
to be me.

这就是上帝创造我的方式,所以我只想做我自己

well,you're having to get used to the way Gold's major is a work in progress isn't it I mean,because they said vitiligo and it is spreading therefore you're becoming whiter and whiter.so I suppose over the years you've had to adapt your whole thought process about how you perceive yourself.

嗯,你已经习惯,因为白癜风的扩散你变得越来越白,所以我想,这些年来,你不得不调整你的整个思维过程,你如何看待自己。

all right.

好的

I'm high is that how peoplehow people reacted to you?

我很想知道别人对你是什么反应?

and some people have accepted it like my family and friends and people that know me and other people are really rude and really mean.

有些人已经接受了,像我的家人、朋友和认识我的人,但其他人真的很粗鲁,真的很坏。

so when were you diagnosed and and how did you feel when you got that diagnosis ?did you know anything about vitiligo?did you know how bad it might become ?那你什么时候被诊断出白癜风的?你诊断出来的时候是什么感觉呢?你知道白癜风吗?你知道它有多不好吗?

I know I actually didn't know anything about vitiligo at all when I got diagnosed with vitiligo. I… when the doctor that well when I got to the dermatologist and he told me what it was. he actually showed me on the computer. different images of different people who had vitiligo. and I was devastated.I guess the pictures that he showed me they kind of scared me a little bit.

我知道,实际上当我被诊断为白癜风时,我根本不知道白癜风,我…是我找皮肤科医生,他告诉我这是什么,他在电脑上给我看的,不同的白癜风患者有不同的影像。我当时是崩溃的,我认为医生给我看的图片让我有点害怕。

initially when you,when you dealt with it ,you know you used concealer
we were talking there that, you tried to make yourself look more uniform then at what stage you did you decide:
noI'm just going to be me, I'm going to be the way I am.

一开始,你处理你的白斑的时候,你知道,你用的遮瑕膏,我们在那里交谈的时候,你试图让自己看起来肤色均匀,然后你在什么阶段决定了:不,我只想做我自己,我将成为我现在的样子?

oh you asked me where age

哦,你问我的年龄吗?

no, when did you decide because you know you are worried though about anything,you've covered yourself up with makeup for years so what made you stop doing that.

不是,你什么时候决定的?因为你知道你对任何事情都很担心,你已经化妆好几年了,是什么让你停止那样做?

actually it was my fiance.I met this like incredible guy who is absolutely amazing and when I was home with him. I wouldn't wear makeup at all.and when I would go out into public,I will wear makeup. and he was just like if you're going to wear makeup with me at home. then you don't need to wear it out in the world like for everybody else to see,he was just like you're beautiful and they if they don't like it and this on them.

实际上是我未婚夫,我遇到了一个非常棒的人,他非常棒,当我和他在一起的时候,我根本不化妆,但当我出门时,我会化妆。然后他就说,如果你和我在家时化妆,你就没必要在外面化妆给别人看,他们只是喜欢你的美丽,而他们不喜欢你原来的样子,这才是他们。

你可能会说,他已经有未婚夫了,况且像他未婚夫那样不计较的男人真的很少。恩,能能哥其实想说,别人再怎么鼓励支持你爱你,但顶着满脸白斑出门,你在意的肯定是那些不好的目光~你该怎么克服呢?

白癜风资料整理搬运专家
3#

很多妹子应该都做不到
4#

这是很有勇气的一件事,何况白白,加油,白白天使们
发新话题 回复该主题