能能哥博客

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

你的尊重和理解是给他们“颜色” [复制链接]

1#

“白”是清纯、纯洁、神圣的象征,但也有不合时宜的时候。窗台上的山茶花叶布满了白点,案几上的大柚子凸显着两块白斑,学生们总是用涂改液修改着错字…白色不总是那么美好。很多女孩追求貌美肤白,涂着红红的嘴唇,白白的脂粉,而有这样一群人,他们对白色唯恐避之不及,他们渴望颜色,渴望尊重,渴望人们理解他们内心的诉求,他们就是-白癜风患者。

当能能哥看到一段国外关于白癜风的公益视频短片时,是能深刻体会到这一点的:

分享 转发
白癜风资料整理搬运专家
2#

回复 1楼能能哥的帖子

翻译内容:

I'm Indian with white patches . I'm african-american with white patches.I am Hispanic with white patches .I am black with white patches.
I'm Caucasian with white patches
.I'm Asian with white patches .I'm human withwhite patches.

我是有白色斑块的印第安人;我是有白色斑块的非裔美国人;我是有白色斑块的西班牙裔人;
我是有白色斑块的黑人;我是有白斑的白人;我是有白斑的亚洲人;我是有白斑的人。

they've heard it all. it looks like your skin is coming off. you look like a cow. I'm burnt. I'm ugly.
you're an alien.
the effects are devastating.

他们都听到过;你的皮肤看起来就像脱落了一样;你看起来像一奶牛;我被烧坏了;我是丑陋的;你是外星人;这些话对他们的影响是毁灭性的。

why me ? why do? why do I have it? it made me feel bad. really sad. so didn't know what the kid that's cool let's say to me. that made me felt shame of myself. it was more just like a shock.I was doing them I that bad .

为什么是我?为什么这样?为什么我有了这个病?它让我感觉很不好,很难过;我不知道那个很酷的孩子对我说的什么;它让我感到很羞耻;它更像是对我的一个冲击;我做的很糟糕。

what they have is?
Vitiligo.

他们有什么?白癜风。

vitiligo is a disease of the skin where patients lose their color.
the result is white spots that appear that are pretty prominent and easy to recognize by everyone who sees them.

白癜风是一种影响皮肤颜色的疾病;患病后皮肤出现白色斑点很显眼,很容易被看出来。

the reason why the white spots appear is because the immune system whose job it is to protect you from infection and cancer it crawls into the skin finds the pigment making cells and kills them.

白斑出现的原因是因为皮肤的免疫系统,为了保护的皮肤免受感染,发现色素产生细胞并杀死了他们。

the result is that in that area there's no more pigment and what's left is a white spot.

结果是在那个区域不再有色素,产生了白斑。

I always thought I'd be black so to be told that I'm gonna turn white one day. it really did something to me.

我一直以为自己是黑人但被告知我有一天会变白,并且真的发生了。

if I show them pictures of me when I was well and I always say when I was black.I don't know why I just feel like oh let me show you pictures when I was black

我会向他们展示我皮肤正常时候的照片,会说我那个时候皮肤还都是黑色的,不知道为什么我只是想让他们看我皮肤正常颜色时候的照片。

翻译到这,我认识到不管什么国家、什么种族、什么肤色的白白患者,他们都有过并不愉快的经历,他们被认为是“烧坏了的”“丑陋的”…。我看到他们很平静的说出这些时,很心酸也很难过,他们渴望的不仅仅是康复,还有人们的尊重、理解,希望更多爱心人士看到能给予他们帮助。
白癜风资料整理搬运专家
3#

希望更多人给他们鼓励和支持,而不是恶语中伤
4#

医疗不分国界,即使不关注他们,也不要给他们伤害
发新话题 回复该主题